Hi, my name is Andy and I have been a passionate carpenter, joiner and cabinet maker since the mid 1980’s, having gained City & Guilds qualifications with distinction and Higher National Diploma in building studies.
I first worked in a joinery shop in London and then established my own limited company in Maidenhead, Berkshire back in 2002. With my team of dedicated woodworkers we undertake all carpentry, joinery and cabinet making projects with pride and dedication.
We work for clients who are less interested in things made by computer controlled machines, but appreciate what we make with cuts with saws, chisels and scrapers
These are just a few examples of my work.
I offer a bespoke woodwork service covering
- Joinery : Wooden windows, doors, stair cases, kitchen components bespoke mouldings for architraves and skirtings etc in all sorts of wood from Oak, Ash, Beech, Pine.
- Cabinet making: Free standing fine furniture pieces, tables, chairs, jewellery box’s, book cases and alcove cupboards
- Carpentry: Everything I make I carefully install and can also replace doors, fit skirting, architraves, kitchens, bed room furniture, roofing and undertake other carpentry projects
- Teaching: I really enjoy one to one woodwork courses where I help students develop their skills or have a in depth taster experience in wood work. We offer wood turning experiences as well!
The principles I aspire to and follow are;
- Innovative & creative designs, every project drawn out in detail
- Well crafted solutions manufactured at a fully equipped workshop.
- Combine the best materials available with well thought out designs
- Guarantee that my work will be fit for purpose and meet the test of time.
- With my Accoya wood based projects there is a 50 year guarantee against decay, so forget about replacing windows and doors ever again!
- Neat and tidy installations: I use the best tools available and dust extraction where possible and pre fabricate as much as possible at the workshop.
- Great customer service:- I am punctual, communicative at all times and will look after my work well after the project has been delivered.
- Accredited and insured.
I have built up one of the best equipped workshops in the area, based at Sheeplands Farm in Wargrave and there really isn’t much I can’t tackle when it comes to wood work projects.
I hold £2 million pounds public liability, I take pride in my work at all times and offer the full project cycle from design, technical drawing, machining, assembly, delivery and installation.
I also offer one to one teaching experiences and welcome all enquiries. Please browse around my website, especially the galleries and references and call or come by the workshop and lets discuss your project in some detail!
To make a enquiry, please contact me using the fields below;
<meta name=”p:domain_verify” content=”7eb3dce19b323955dceb813cbb34e617″/>