Hi, my name is Andy, I have been a professional woodworker since the mid 1980’s, having gained City & Guilds qualifications with distinction and Higher National Diploma in building studies.
I first worked in a joinery shop in London and then established my business back in 2002. I undertake all carpentry, joinery and cabinet making projects with pride and dedication.
I work for people who are less interested in things made by computer controlled machines, but appreciate what we make with cuts with saws, chisels and scrapers
These are just a few examples of my work.
I offer a bespoke woodwork service covering
- Joinery : Wooden windows, doors, stair cases, kitchen components bespoke mouldings for architraves and skirtings etc in all sorts of wood from Oak, Ash, Beech, Pine.
- Cabinet making: Free standing fine furniture pieces, tables, chairs, jewellery box’s, book cases and alcove cupboards
- Carpentry: Everything I make I carefully install and can also replace doors, fit skirting, architraves, kitchens, bed room furniture, roofing and undertake other carpentry projects
The principles I aspire to and follow are;
- Innovative & creative designs, every project drawn out in detail
- Well crafted solutions manufactured at a fully equipped workshop.
- Combine the best materials available with well thought out designs
- Guarantee that my work will be fit for purpose and meet the test of time.
- With my Accoya wood based projects there is a 50 year guarantee against decay, so forget about replacing windows and doors ever again!
- Neat and tidy installations: I use the best tools available and dust extraction where possible and pre fabricate as much as possible at the workshop.
- Great customer service:- I am punctual, communicative at all times and will look after my work well after the project has been delivered.
- Accredited and insured.
I have built up my workshop over the years, and there really isn’t much I can’t tackle when it comes to wood work projects.
I hold £1 million pounds public liability, I take pride in my work at all times and offer the full project cycle from design, technical drawing, machining, assembly, delivery and installation.