Hi, my name is Andy and I have been a passionate woodworker since the mid 1980’s, having gained City & Guilds qualifications with distinction and Higher National Diploma in building studies. I first worked in a joinery shop in London and then established my own limited company in 2002.
I offer a bespoke woodwork service covering
- Joinery : I make windows, doors, stair cases etc.
- Cabinet making: For example, free standing fine furniture pieces and alcove cupboards
- Carpentry: Everything I make I carefully install and can also replace doors and undertake other carpentry projects
- Teaching: I really enjoy one to one woodwork courses where I help students develop their skills or have a in depth taster experience in wood work
My principles are;
- Innovative & creative designs, every project drawn out in detail
- Well crafted solutions manufactured at a fully equipped workshop. I combine the best materials available with well thought out designs and guarantee that my work will be fit for purpose and meet the test of time. With my Accoya wood based projects there is a 50 year guarantee against decay, so forget about replacing windows and doors ever again!
- Neat and tidy installations, I use the best tools available and dust extraction where possible.
- Great customer service, I am punctual, communicative at all times and will look after my work well after the project has been delivered.
- Accredited and insured.
I have built up one of the best equipped workshops in the area, based at Sheeplands Farm in Wargrave and there really isn’t much I can’t tackle when it comes to wood work projects.
I hold £2 million pounds public liability, I take pride in my work at all times and offer the full project cycle from design, technical drawing, machining, assembly, delivery and installation.
I also offer one to one teaching experiences and welcome all enquiries. Please browse around my website, especially the galleries and references and call or come by the workshop and lets discuss your project in some detail!
To make a enquiry, please contact me using the fields below;